Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 CPCAB Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy professional standards and I work in accordance with their ethical framework.
Training received from Phoenix Services:
- Domestic Abuse
- Coping with ADHD by Learning Management Strategies (CALMS)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy Working Online
- Working with children with Challenging Behaviour
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Attachment Disorder
- Safeguarding and child protection the essentials 2020/21
- Conflict Resolution
- Working with looked after children
- Supporting Children with Attention Deficit Difficulties
- Prince’s Trust Achieve Adviser Training
- BA Honours combined degree in English and German
- Diploma in Direct Marketing