This website does not store or capture personal information. Sections of this website may request personal information from you, for example, to contact Julie Bourne, leave feedback or report an issue or complaint. This information will not be shared with any other organisations and will remain confidential. The purpose for requesting this personal information will be clear on the page.
This website contains links to external website and resources over which we have no control. Julie Bourne is not responsible for the content or availability of these websites. We cannot guarantee that these websites will be available all of the time.
Use of ‘Cookies’
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a text file (known as a “cookie”) which is stored on your device. Cookies contain information about your use of our services. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches;
- recognise you when you return to our Site.
Our cookies fall into three broad categories:
- Essential cookies – These cookies are necessary for the technical operation of our Site. For example, they are used to identify users who have logged into and out of our Site. When you close your browser, these cookies are deleted.
- Information cookies – These cookies are used for the purposes of recording information about how you use our Site, in accordance with this Policy. This information is used to analyse the URLs from which you arrive at our Site, to determine which pages and features within the Site are popular, and to deliver an improved service to you.
All cookies we serve through our Site will expire once they are no longer required, and in any event after a maximum of 2 years.
This website uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. This tool uses ‘cookies’, small text files which are automatically downloaded on your computer to collect anonymous information. This tracks information such as how visitors get to our website, what pages are being viewed and what Internet Browser is being used.
If you would prefer to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, then please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.